Saturday, October 6, 2012

The High Society Final Logo




This is my final logo for my "The High Society" monogram jewelry company. I choose the color of tan/beige to represent the color of gold since it is a jewelry company. The light teal/mint color is supposed to represent the sophistication of the brand, as to me it was the least "cheesy" or "cheap" color I thought of. The crown and diamond used to replace the i's in the title demonstrate the company's "high class" kind of feel. The overall logo title is written in a font titled "Last King's Quest," also giving the logo a royal tone. Since you may not be able to tell what exactly the company is based on just the title alone, I decided to add in the blurb "Custom monogram jewelry." This part of the logo is written on what looks like a gold plate, which I originally described in my first logo ideas that I wanted this company to include. I also chose to give the first letters of each word a different color than the rest of the word so they can be used just as "THS" on certain pieces of jewelry that may be too small to include the entire logo. Also, the idea of monograms just includes initials, and the larger "THS" portrays a sort of monogram in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment